Full Time Sales & Design Consultant
St. Petersburg Location
- Experience in Furniture Sales and Interior Design – preferably in the mid-to-high-end product category
- Strong Computer and Technology Skills
- Demonstrated Sales Goal Achievements
- Interpersonal Skills and Design Acumen
- Experience with in-store and in-home Design Consultations
- Weekend work required
- Average 40 hours/week
Full-time employment benefits include but are not limited to:
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- Employee & Family discount purchase program
We will acknowledge receipt of your submission and will follow up to discuss further consideration. Please do not call the stores – email reply and inquiry only.
Part-time Design Intern
DoMA Home Furnishings is looking for an energetic and independent intern to join the team at our St. Pete showroom. Gain design experience and references while working side by side with our tenured consultants. Cultivate vendor relationships, master client follow-up, assist with visual merchandising and administrative duties. Ideal for students looking for college credit. Flexible schedule available, some weekends may be required. Minimum 15hrs a week.
Please send your resume with contact information for consideration via email to the General Sales Manager – email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of your submission within 48 hours and will follow up to discuss further consideration. Please do not call the stores – email reply and inquiry only.
Our Warehouse is Hiring!
Warehouse Employee Requirements:
- Weekdays: Monday thru Friday
- Hours: 6am – 2pm
- Receiving, opening, and preparing high-end furniture for delivery
- Located in our Clearwater Warehouse Facility
- Average ~40 hours/week
- Drug-Free Workplace
Contact Our Warehouse Manager Jason at 727-421-6600 for details.